Thursday, March 26, 2009

A little indoctrination of my own

Given that we're smack dab in the middle of March Madness, I would like to give some quick but well-deserved props to my wife for giving me the space to not only watch my beloved Syracuse Orange blow through the Big East Tourney (save for one game) and into the NCAA Tourney Sweet 16, but also for letting me indoctrinate my two daughters into "Orange Nation."
Yesterday, my daughters received in the mail the two SU t-shirts I bought for them from Manny's on the Hill in Syracuse. They immediately put them on and paraded around the house chanting "Let's go Orange!" as I smiled proudly.
By the way, my 5-year old likes Paul Harris because "he's strong."
My 3-year old likes Andy Rautins..."because he plays for Syracuse."
Do you need any other reason?
GO ORANGE!

No comments: